With a shape and design inspired by the classic skateboard rails of the 1980‰ۡó»s, these peel n‰ۡó» stick foam rails offer your topsheet extra grip for grabbing, and traction for one-footed riding. We hope you stick these on your board, send it off a snow covered launch ramp, and tweak out the greatest grabs of your life.
- Fake Screws - Why? Why not.
- C-Foam - Our specifically formulated rubbery foam blend that's lightweight, heavy duty, and grabs like a crab.
- Screw Glue - Glued on. Like it was screwed on.
- Gripples - Our signature texture: tiny little gripping nipples for maximum grippy-ness.
- Foam squishes into your gloves or the tread on your boots creating a solid bond.
- Foam is lightweight and feels nice.̴Ì_
- Foam doesn't look like some heinous chunk of plastic stomp pad you'd find on a rental board.